[Mediawiki-l] Mediwiki namespace edits have no effect

Calum Galleitch calum at callingthetune.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 20:07:06 UTC 2004

Yes, it's me again (groan).

I think these are the last of my problems:

1) I know I'm being lazy asking this here, but what the heck.  How do you
disable scripting by directories?  Can't see anything obvious in apache.conf,
and trying to read Debian's documentation by ssh is painful.

2) How do you persuade the Mediwiki namespace items to have some effect on the
site at large?  I've given myself sysop status, and I can edit and save them,
but they don't show up on the site at large.  Am I missing something?

Many thanks,
Calum