[Mediawiki-l] Change wiki.png image?

Erik Hermansen erikh at caravelgames.net
Fri Dec 31 08:02:23 UTC 2004

At 01:23 AM 12/31/2004 -0600, =James Birkholz= wrote:
>What is the best way to put my own image in place of the "wiki.png" image?
>I presume that I can edit all the .css files for the skins, but is there a
>global setting?

You could try changing the value of "$wgLogo" in LocalSettings.php.  You
could also just overwrite the file at .../skins/common/images/wiki.png.

WARNING: This is the *quick* answer that arrives within 15 minutes of you
sending your message.  The *authoritative* answer may be along shortly to
override it.  :)

-Erik