[Mediawiki-l] automatic recognition of linked words

Rik Serpentier Rik.Serpentier at vmw.be
Tue Dec 28 10:37:54 UTC 2004

Hi,

As newbie to wiki's, and MediaWiki, I am searching how to make words that
were linked once appear as links everytime someone enters them. I found
this feature in "VoodooPad", a notepad-like application based on wiki on
Mac OS X. For instance : A user marks the word "wiki" as internal link. Is
it afterwards possible to let MediaWiki mark every occurance of "wiki"
automatically, and point to the corresponding page ? Or is it necessary to
create every link manually ?

Met vriendelijke groeten

Rik Serpentier
adjunct-afdelingschef Informatica
Gewestelijke Directie West-Vlaanderen
Roggelaan 2
8500 Kortrijk
+32 (0)56 23 17 43 (rechtstreeks nummer)
Bezoek onze website : www.vmw.be