[Mediawiki-l] adding_links_to_navigation_menu

Morten Blaabjerg crewscut at mail.dk
Tue Dec 28 00:26:30 UTC 2004

Here's a link which roughly describes the procedure, which I can testify works.
In order to make the new link work properly, you need also to alter the
language-file, (and add it to the "monobook.js" from within the wiki
(specialmessages) for the hover message).

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Quickbar

Same procedure can be used to remove items from the navigation menu.

Morten :-)