[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki Diderot Wikiwriter

udi udimos at 012.net.il
Sun Dec 26 22:42:55 UTC 2004

I have downloaded Diderot wikiwriter, however all I get is a GUI. Does the software work?
If not, is there anything out there that does - i.e. is there  a Client-side offline browser and WYSIWYG editor?
If not, is there anyone out there who is interested to guide me find a team of programmers to hire to develop a custom tool with the above features, and many other features - such as navigation schemes and aids.
If anyone is interested, I shall be glad to begin as soon as possible.

udimos at 012.net.il