[Mediawiki-l] Related Categories

Plamen Gradinarov plamen at orientalia.org
Fri Dec 24 11:40:27 UTC 2004

just thinking aloud...

I would like to offer our editors both vertical and horizontal
categorisation scheme. The present categories should align themselves as
vertical structure up to the one Highest category, say, Index or
whatever else and continue using the present [[category:Anything]] tags.
They may point either only to the parent category, or in descending
order from the Highest down to the Parent.

Just beneath this line which is called now Categories, I visualize
another line, sayng "Related Categories" and using tags like
[[related:Anything]].

Is that real?

Best,
Plamen