[Mediawiki-l] Installation_error

Abel Gonzalez abelito at bioinfo.cu
Thu Dec 23 08:06:21 UTC 2004

Hi:
I'm instlling mediawiki in a web server where I have an account. I
uploaded all the files and set the wiki up. Everything was OK until
then. The LocalSettings.php file was succesfully created, but when I
copied it to the root directory and followed the link to the wiki
server, I received the following error message from the web server:

[pear_error: message="failed to open stream: Operation not permitted"
code=0 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=""]

I hope somebody can explain what's the problem.

Thank you!

Abel