[Mediawiki-l] Re: changing languages/special messages andcustomization

Morten Blaabjerg crewscut at mail.dk
Wed Dec 22 17:19:32 UTC 2004

Thanx, Ashar and Jens.

I tried rerunning the install (after removing temporarily my localsettings.php) -
all it does is saying I am configured, and does not reload the messages.
Unfortunately I cannot get command-line acess to the server, from my host, and they
wouldn't run the script for me. Got no explanation why not - it seems I will have to
find another host in the new year, who will be more flexible and serviceminded.

Is there a way to get the language changed in the meantime? - can I somehow run the
updater script in another way, without the above options?

Morten :-)