[Mediawiki-l] 1.4 beta: Two minor problems

Plamen Gradinarov plamen at orientalia.org
Wed Dec 22 08:23:50 UTC 2004

I am testing 1.4 beta 3. So far so great! Seems very fast to me. :-)
There are only two problems - one formal, and one very much perplexing.
The formal is the type of upload for parserTests.txt - my FTP client
wants it uploaded as binary file.

The second is the stubborn reluctance of the system (it is not my
browser or cache) to change some messages, like "*Missing image*" - in
Language.php, I have changed it to "MI", but still the message says
"Missing image". The same with the subtitle (I have extended it), with
"The Free Encyclopedia" tag under the sitename, with the copyright text
I want it to read "From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. All content is
available under $1", and probably elsewhere.

Thank you,
Plamen