[Mediawiki-l] upgrading to 1.4 beta & convertLinks.inc

Christof Damian christof at damian.net
Tue Dec 21 19:34:45 UTC 2004

Hello,
I tried to upgrade some mediawiki installations from 1.2 to 1.4 beta
and run into trouble with convertLinks.inc . It seem that there are
some functions used which are not defined (I tried the last tgz and
HEAD from cvs):

lines 71 & 90: $dbw->setBufferResults
line 105: wfLimitResult

I think I fixed these in my install, but after convertlinks finished
all other stuff stopped working :-) I think the mysql connection was
closed somewhere.

So I skipped the whole convertlinks and my wiki lost all the "what
links to here" bits. Are there any other problems which could show up
later?

christof

--
Christof Damian