[Mediawiki-l] experimental debian package

Ashar Voultoiz hashar at altern.org
Sat Dec 18 12:33:39 UTC 2004

Hello,

I created an experimental debian package for mediawiki 1.4beta3 .

Please note this is the really first version of the package and it can
be unsecure and add bugs as well. You should probably not use it unless
you want to help testing.

It can be downloaded from my home computer:
  http://dyn.twenkill.net/mediawiki_1.4beta3-1_i386.deb

I believe it can be installed on debian-stable, not sure though :o)

Be sure to read the /usr/share/doc/mediawiki/README.Debian file once you
installed the package, some work have to be done manually.

cheers,

--
Ashar Voultoiz - WP++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar