[Mediawiki-l] Modifying footer and Mediawiki:Fromwikipedia

John Yu jyu at objectmastery.com
Thu Dec 9 04:25:30 UTC 2004

If I'd like to do very simple modification to the footer (e.g. Add a
file should I look at?

Another unrelated question. Wikipedia.org has a line "From Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia." displayed on every page. But I don't see such
message displayed on my wiki, even I've customized the
Mediawiki:Fromwikipedia. Is there a flag I have to turn on? I couldn't
see anything in LocalSettings.php.

Thanks
--
John