[Mediawiki-l] Media Wiki offline?

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 02:14:26 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:20:39 +0100, Florian Taeger <mail at konfu.de> wrote:
> That's another problem. My collegues are using windows and don't want to
> use/install a complete wamp server.

Try XAMPP. It's the only way (I think) to set up AMP on Windows. It's
what I'm used to set up the AMP server I'm using to rewrite my site on
a computer that's offline. From there, you only need to copy the MySQL
DBs. (The included phpMyAdmin can backup a server to a SQL script)

> It's to complicate to tell them to click
> on a icon ... windows users - you know ? :)

Hey! I take that personally! (But I know what you mean)