[Mediawiki-l] New Administrator

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Sat Dec 4 16:22:36 UTC 2004

On Dec 3, 2004, at 10:28 PM, John Spikowski wrote:
> Can someone point me in the right direction with how to delete pages
> marked for administrative deletion. Is there a script that will remove
> these pages?

I'm not sure what you mean by "marked for administrative deletion". You
can delete a page when logged in as a sysop account by clicking the
"delete" tab and clicking the submit button.

> How often should you reindex the wiki?

What do you mean by reindex?

> Where can I find a good source for administrative tasks documentation.

There is various documentation in various states of completion at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)