[Mediawiki-l] Language Issue

Leonide Principe leo at abra144.org
Fri Dec 3 17:02:16 UTC 2004

Hi Brion,
thanks for helping. The problem is the  "conversion" from for instance
MacRoman to ISO-8859-1. I can to upload the zipfile of script in the
server and unzip there. I use Mac platform.
I am testing MediaWiki for my personal use, but I want to collaborate
with international Wikipedia opening an issue about  Amazon
Again, thanks, Leo