[Mediawiki-l] Media Wiki offline?

Florian Taeger mail at konfu.de
Thu Dec 2 22:31:26 UTC 2004

>I dont know if its the right place for talking of
>wiki2static, i hope so.

Where is the place to discuss mediawiki stuff, if it is not here ??

wiki2static is - as i think - created to make a static dump of wikipedi,
which is based on media wiki.

even if my wiki is also based on mediawiki, is is quite different.

I think, wiki2static has got problems with grabbing my wiki. But i need the
possibility to use this wiki on a windows pc without running software like
apache, mysql etc.

Alain - what did you use wiki2static for? grabbing a dump of wikipedia or
dump your own wiki??

Does anybody has an idea, how can i create a static dump of my own wiki?? i
need a possibility to use my personal wiki offline, without using
apache/mysql.

Regards

Florian