[Mediawiki-l] possible to have > 5 templates on a page?

dan kelley Dan.Kelley at Dal.Ca
Tue Aug 31 02:23:44 UTC 2004

I find templates very convenient.  Unfortunately, they are so
convenient that I want more than five on a given page.

Q: is there a setting I can adjust, so I can use more than 5 templates
on a wiki page?

PS. I'd also be interested to know whether templates scale well.  This
is because I'd like to use a template about 50 to 100 times in a page,
and if that would cause a terrible performance hit, I'd like to know
that.  (The site does not get a lot of usage, and it won't ever get
much ... the page in consideration is a little corner of the site where
I put links to powerpoint files I store on another site, for the
courses I teach.)

Dan E. Kelley, Associate Professor                phone:(902)494-1694
Oceanography Department, Dalhousie University       fax:(902)494-2885
Halifax, Nova Scotia                         mailto:Dan.Kelley at Dal.CA
Canada B3H 4J1   http://www.phys.ocean.dal.ca/~kelley/Kelley_Dan.html