[Mediawiki-l] AdSense code not crediting - your template

Sterling D. Allan sterlingda at pureenergysystems.com
Sat Aug 28 06:24:22 UTC 2004

It turns out that there is a two-day lag time on AdSense channel reporting.
The Google ads are posting correctly at peswiki.com

Attached is my xhtml_slim.pt file to see how I placed it and how I did a
work-around on the navigation links.  This will work for now, but I will
need to figure out the right way to do it as the site begins to expand into
other languages.  Note that the correct configuration will call for a
translation table where other languages and submit a translation for each of
the strings used.

Thanks for your assistance so far.

Sterling