[Mediawiki-l] Re: [#13702157] AdSense code not crediting

Google AdSense adsense-tech at google.com
Fri Aug 27 17:30:39 UTC 2004

Hello Sterling,

Thank you for your email. I understand that you are concerned that data is
not appearing in your channel reports. Please be aware that when you're
viewing channel reports, your channel data is delayed for 2 days before
appearing in your reports. This allows the system enough time to
synchronize data across all channels, as well as perform preliminary
audits on clicks and earnings to ensure accuracy. These 2 days will show
'No data available' if included in your channel reports.

If you'd like to see today's or yesterday's performance, you can select
the 'Aggregate' radio button when generating your report. This will show
updated data for all of the pages in your account.

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have additional technical
questions or concerns. For general program or account questions, please
email adsense-support at google.com.

Sincerely,

Phoebe
The Google Team

AdSense publishers now have the option to display image ads, in addition
to text ads, through AdSense. Go to
https://www.google.com/adsense/faq#imageads to learn more.

Original Message Follows: