[Mediawiki-l] Way to recover from corrupt databases?

Nick Triantos nick at triantos.com
Tue Aug 24 06:11:04 UTC 2004

Thanks.  I've gotten very good at repairing the tables over the past
couple of days  :-/, but I'd still like to understand the root cause,
and especially if there are more mediawiki-specific tools to try to
recover / export the data if I need it.

I enabled the debug log, and all I see that's suspicious is frequent
abrupt exits from RawPage::view, line 59 of includes/RawPage.php.  From
looking at the code, it looks like perhaps that line of code shouldn't
be in that function??

I'm running mediawiki version 1.3.1, btw.

thanks,
-Nick