[Mediawiki-l] Mozilla improperly displaying

Oliver Lineham Oliver.Lineham at team.telstraclear.co.nz
Tue Aug 24 04:54:04 UTC 2004

Hi Peter,

Mozilla isn't accepting the stylesheet at:
http://www.invariant.org/media/stylesheets/monobook/main.css

The reason for this is your webserver is sending that file with a
content-type of "text/plain", not "text/css".   I have tested this on my own
installation, and causes the same problem.

I notice your webserver is Apache 1.3.26.  There should therefore be a
"mime.types" file - probably in the same place as your httpd.conf.  This
should have the line:

text/css                        css

Have a look to see if there is any other line ending with the "css" file
extension already, and change it to look like the one above.  Otherwise, add
the above line to mime.types.

Regards,

Oliver