[Mediawiki-l] how to find templates on a site?

dan kelley Dan.Kelley at Dal.Ca
Mon Aug 23 02:32:31 UTC 2004

Hi.  I'm starting to realize that templates are a great thing, and so
I'm hoping to learn more about them.

Q: is there a way to find templates on a site?  I tried searching and
'special pages', but neither helped.

I'm hoping that I can learn more about good template usage by studying
examples on other sites, in much the same way as one learns to write
mediawiki content by studying the contributions of others.

Thanks.

Dan E. Kelley, Associate Professor                phone:(902)494-1694
Oceanography Department, Dalhousie University       fax:(902)494-2885
Halifax, Nova Scotia                         mailto:Dan.Kelley at Dal.CA
Canada B3H 4J1   http://www.phys.ocean.dal.ca/~kelley/Kelley_Dan.html