[Mediawiki-l] modifying navigation links

Sterling D. Allan sterlingda at pureenergysystems.com
Sat Aug 21 22:02:13 UTC 2004

(pertinent excerpts attached in txt)

Brion,

Okay, I've found SkinPHPTal.php and have found a set of lines that begin
"nav_urls" that correspond with the names of the files.

How to I generate a new nav_url line to correspond to a file I want?

Where are files I create, such as [[OS]] kept in the file structure?  How do
I call for them in the SkinPHPTal.php code?

Thanks

Sterling