[Mediawiki-l] Linking MediaWiki homepage from Meta-Wikimedia (was Re: Access control feature)

leercontainer-wikimedia at yahoo.com leercontainer-wikimedia at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 12:09:45 UTC 2004

--- leercontainer-wikimedia at yahoo.com wrote:
> Perhaps you should take a look at the link between the pages
> meta-wikimedia and
>
> http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/
>
> go to this page
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/fundraising
>
> and follow the very last link on that page for an example. Don't know
> who has done this, but I suppse it something similar you want.

Perhaps such a link could be made for the MediaWiki page at sourceforge
too?
As I have understood, it formerly ran on MediaWiki but was replaced
with static page after a lot of vandalism that was not reverted because
not enough people were keeping an eye on it. This would perhaps not be
a problem if the pages resided on Meta-Wikimedia?

--Dittaeva