[Mediawiki-l] Timwi's MediaZilla template

Jean-Christian Imbeault jean-christian.imbeault at mizuho-sc.com
Thu Aug 19 05:33:20 UTC 2004

I'm trying to set up my Bugzilla to look and feel like MediaZilla by
using the template designed by Timwi:

http://download.wikimedia.org/bugzilla/mediazillatemplate.tar.gz

However it seems that just including that template is not enough. Even
after installing the template my Bugzilla doesn't look like MediaZilla.
For example the is not MediaZilla logo and there is not left-side box
(search, etc...) is at the bottom of my page, not on the left.

If just importing the template is not enough, could you help point me in
the right direction? I've read the Bugzilla docs on making your own
templates and tried to follow what Timwi did but it's been a bit over my
head.

Thanks,

Jc