[Mediawiki-l] Bugzilla bug report migration

Jean-Christian Imbeault jean-christian.imbeault at mizuho-sc.com
Tue Aug 17 08:42:09 UTC 2004

Brion Vibber wrote:

> It's just a template; untar it under bugzilla's 'templates' directory
> once you've installed it.

I know this isn't exactly MediaWiki related but any hints would be
appreciated :)

I've installed bugzilla 2.18rc2 and have it up and running.
Unfortunately I can't seem to get the adapted Monobook template that
Timwi did to work.

I've untared it and put it in the templates dir:

$ls bugzilla/template/en/
custom  default

custom is the mediazilla template folder.

I then re-ran checksetup.pl and it seems to like the template:

[snip]
Removing existing compiled templates ...
Precompiling templates ...

But when I go to the index.cgi page I get this error:

Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send
it to THE MAINTAINER HAS NOT YET BEEN SET with details of what you were
doing at the time this message appeared.

Template->process() failed twice.
First error: file error - global/footer.html.tmpl: not found
Second error: file error - global/footer.html.tmpl: not found

I've tried removing the original en directory and renaming custom to en
but that didn't help :(

Jc