[Mediawiki-l] Getting rid of "Retrieved from" message?

Luis Casillas casillas at mercedsystems.com
Sun Aug 15 10:42:43 UTC 2004

Just upgraded from 1.3.0beta4 to 1.3.1, which has gone almost
flawlessly.  The wiki looks just like it did before except for one
thing: every article now has, at the bottom, a message "Retrieved from
<url>", rendered just as if it were part of the article text.  Which I
do not want.

The modification time, access counter and such (i.e. the other stuff
that printFooter() in Skin.php prints out) look normal.  I'm using the
Monobook skin.

Any help appreciated.

--
Luis Casillas <casillas at mercedsystems.com>