[Mediawiki-l] again: installation 1.3.0. is hanging

Dieter TD holzwd at t-online.de
Fri Aug 13 15:58:32 UTC 2004

In remember of the juni- discussion - the problem is also in 1.3.0.:

The installation script is hanging in config - index. There are no reporting
from any error. The installation is breaking after 20 s.

I have not MYSQLrootrights on this server.

I have load from CVS any versions of config. There are a version with a big
describtion in the last time. I can´t  say the number of the version,
CVS-browse is down in this time. This works to begin the install!

Whats to do for dummies??

Regards

Dieter
an sorry for the english.. :-(