[Mediawiki-l] Anyone know how to populate the categorylinks table?

John Spitz jspitz777 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 18:24:49 UTC 2004

Hi there

I'm running 130 beta6 (phase3_stable). I've set
$wgUseCategoryMagic=true.

I successfully managed to import the cur table (over a
gig). However, when I click on a category link (say
/Category:Philosophy), it always shows "There are 0
articles in this category."

The code which tells me that the categorylinks table
is responsble for holding mappings between categories
and their contained articles. My categorylinks table
is empty.

I know that rebuildlinks.php does not re-populate the
categorylinks table. Does anyone know how to
re-populate this table?

thanks a bunch
John