[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.3.0beta6 released

Tim Pritlove tim at ccc.de
Mon Aug 9 16:53:28 UTC 2004

Hi,

great work.

Will the final version include the "Wikipedia Portal" menu item by
default? I think the MediaWiki release shouldn't contain any
Wikipedia-specific strings.

By the way: what is the recommended way of customizing the menu on the
left?

And: are there any public tools available to convert a 1.2 iso-8859-1
system to a 1.3 utf-8 installation?

Greetings
Tim