[Mediawiki-l] More info

P. Kerim friedman kerim.mail at oxus.net
Sun Aug 1 13:24:29 UTC 2004

Brion,

Excellent! It seems to work. Note for others: I added the line to the
file "xhtml_slim.pt". I will try to write this all up for the MetaWiki
documentation sometime this week. But this part, in the end, just two
these two steps:

(1) Remove the following in stylesheets/wikibits.js

// Un-trap us from framesets
if( window.top != window ) window.top.location = window.location;

(2) Add the following to templates/xhtml_slim.pt (within the
<head></head> tags):

<base target="_top" href="http://thefakeserver.com/" />

Thanks everyone for your help, especially Alisson and Brion, and thanks
for putting up with like a 100 e-mails on my problem! Everything seems
to be working now!

Cheers,

kerim