[Mediawiki-l] Problem with Apache2, MySql, Windows2000 installation

Franco Stellin franco_stellin at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:54:27 UTC 2004

Brion Vibber wrote:

> Check that the user permissions were set up in MySQL.

The user used has all privileges with GRANT option.

> Was this an install with root privs on mysql? Is there a root
> password, or did it automatically bypass using a blank root password?

I've installed MySQL on a machine of mine. There is currently no root
password set (it is blank).  The install was done with the script
supplied (and with blank root password). The table are there and all
seems OK looking at the database with mySQL Control Center ...