[Mediawiki-l] max_user_connections <-> 20 simultaneous MySQL connections <-> delayed inserts

Joachim Schiele js at dune2.de
Fri Apr 2 20:35:02 UTC 2004

dear wiki list,
i got this problem as described in the mail below which i marked as reply. can
someone please give me advice here?

thanks very much so far - wiki is running - except this thing - well with
sourceforge ;-)

Joachim Schiele

Where can i change the code to not have the delaying code?
The problem is that the wiki goes offline for over a few hours sometimes :P