[Mediawiki-l] Forbidding anonymous edits in MediaWiki?

Evan Prodromou evan at wikitravel.org
Fri Apr 2 17:46:53 UTC 2004

    S> I am working on setting up a community portal. Your thoughts on
    S> wiki are very encouraging and wise.  thank you for sharing.

Thanks! I wish I could take credit, but most of what I know about wiki
comes from Meatball, CommunityWiki, and Ward's Wiki:

      http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?MeatballWiki
      http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/community
      http://c2.com/cgi/wiki

I've had a lot of "aha!" moments reading these sites, and I highly
recommend them to anyone working with wiki software and wiki
communities.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan at wikitravel.org>