[Mediawiki-l] search not working on stable branch, checked out 11/12/03

Jason Dreyer jasondreyer at email.com
Fri Nov 14 23:39:53 UTC 2003

Using checkout -r stable from 11/12/03, I created a new installation. Install.php processed without errors or warnings. When first connecting to the site, I added a few test pages. Later when trying to search these pages, I was unable to retrieve any results. I noticed the default namespaces search included Special, but did not include (Main). But, even after checking (Main) I am still unable to retrieve any search results. Bug? Or, do I need to enable something in a config file?

System info:
Linux 2.4.2
PHP 4.3.1
Apache 1.3.27
MySQL 3.23.55

Thanks for you help.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/