[Mediawiki-l] Setting the path in after installing mediawiki

Senthil_OR at Dell.com Senthil_OR at Dell.com
Thu Dec 18 14:22:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 17:49, Brion Vibber wrote:

>You won't be able to get at anything but the main page unless you
>enable register_globals. Edit your php.ini (on Red Hat this is probably
>/etc/php.ini, but a custom configuration could put it in several other
>places) and change this line:
   register_globals = Off
to:
   register_globals = On

Thank you Very Much!!!  My local wikipedia, using wikimedia software is
up and running. I was very excited to see that!

Now, I shall study the various docs to figure out the tweakings to our
taste.

Regards,

Senthil