[Mediawiki-l] Installing problems

Agon S. Buchholz asb at kefk.net
Wed Dec 10 17:37:25 UTC 2003

M.Kiberu at t-online.de wrote:

> I'm tying to install Mediawiki on a debian-system. I already came
> that far that I can see the "Main Page" but I can not use any links
> on them. Is there a other wikisystem or or some thing alse I need to
> install ? Maybe I missed some information. Can someone help?

Have you looked at
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Documentation:Installation, where I'm
currently trying to consolidate the apread-all-over-the-place parts of
the documentation? There is a drafted section about the "Installation of
the MediaWiki software under Debian GNU/Linux on the i386 architecture
as root".

Regards, -asb

PS: You can send mail to my E-Mail address in German, if you encounter
problems with the documentation above. I would like to them in the
Troubleshooting section ;)