[Mediawiki-l] Linkable mathematical expressions

Mark Krueger mark at kruegerbrothers.com
Mon Dec 8 17:48:46 UTC 2003

Hi, I am absolutely new here but was wondering why the miraculous Wikipedia
does not enable symbols like ? (א) which is "aleph". When I progress I
would like to enforce (or do appreciate if someone knows how to do) that
complete mathematical expressions like series, sequences etc. and formulas
in general can be included as keywords (and thus as linkable entries) into
Wikipedia. Is there someone thinking/working on that?
Cheers, Mark

Mark Krüger
Fichardstrasse 50
60322 Frankfurt am Main