[Mediawiki-api] Wikipedia - main description and image

marco tanzi tanzi.marco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:43:51 UTC 2009

Hi Roan,

thanks for your reply, was really helpful!!!

May I ask you another suggestion?

If I search on wikipedia about 'George Bush', I will see the following
results:

George Bush may refer to:

     * George Bush (biblical scholar), 19th century biblical scholar
and preacher
     * George Washington Bush (1779–1863), first black settler in what
is now the state of Washington

how can I fetch the list of short descriptions using the API?

kind regards
Marco