[Mediawiki-api] query.php scheduled to die Monday, August 25

Paolo Liberatore Paolo.Liberatore at dis.uniroma1.it
Fri Aug 1 15:05:53 UTC 2008

One thing I think cannot be done directly in api.php is
to return the pages that embed a *list* of templates.

So for example if I have template1, template2, template3,
with query.php I am able to return all pages embedding any
of these, while in api.php I have to make a query for
each one.

The problem is that eititle only accepts one title, and
that titles= is now ignored.

[[en:User:Tizio]]
Paolo Liberatore