[MediaWiki-announce] MediaWiki 1.28 now available!

Chad Horohoe chorohoe at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 28 21:17:13 UTC 2016

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 12:08 PM Chad Horohoe <chorohoe at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am happy to announce the availability the general release of MediaWiki
> 1.28!

Hi!

One minor note. The RELEASE-NOTES-1.28 was not updated prior to release and
still mentions that the software is an alpha/beta and not suitable for
production use.

It certainly is, and I apologize for the oversight. This is fixed in the
REL1_28 release branch and will be included in a 1.28.1, if/when it's
announced (I didn't figure a whole release bump was necessary for a
documentation fix).

Sorry if this caused any confusion!

-Chad