[Maps-l] [Toolserver-l] Regular Maintenance at 7. December

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Wed Dec 7 23:44:53 UTC 2011

Hello all,

the maintenance is now done for today. We successfull updated tcl, updated php
on the external webserver, created a new db-view and allow TCP for DNS (and
some minor changes). Not successfull was the update of PHP on the normal
servers and the installation of scipy. The apache-config is not ready yet, but
we will continue to work on that the next days (I will send a email when it is
ready). Mono is still building and if it will finish successfull, we will
install it tomorrow, if not then it is postponed to the next maintanance-
window; which will be at

Wednesday, 11. Januar 2012.

Thanks to Nosy for the hard work.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885