[Maps-l] central handling of OSM-in-WP for many language versions

Tim Alder tim.alder at s2002.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Nov 11 23:01:38 UTC 2010

Platonides schrieb:
>> *Is there perhaps a performance problem?
> In what sense?
I mean that we need to be sure that it works with squid caches but how
you explained it sound good. I would have no problem with meta, so we
need a meta admin. Somebody here?

> Another option would be making a mediawiki extension which just included
> that javascript. That would allow to easily enable it on all projects or
> per project basis, bumping the versions, fetch the current wiki data, etc.

As far I know a extension review process needs often very long, so I'm
not sure that this is the best way.

Greetings Kolossos