[Maps-l] [Toolserver-l] Account-Extending June

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Mon May 31 22:34:52 UTC 2010

Hello again,

few minutes ago I extended the last accounts for this run (see  [1] for the
final list). The email-based extending is over now (because I will go to bed
soon and in 1.5h there is 1. June already).
If your account was not extended (by mistake of me and by
slowness/forgetfulness of you), please open a bug-report in the TS-queue at
jira  [2] and one of the admins will extend your account; you can do the same
if you need your account back in a few months.
Thanks for all people which extended their accounts.

Sincerly,
DaB.

[1] https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Account-Extending_2010-01
[2] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/TS

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885