[Maps-l] keeping the new osm database updated

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Thu May 13 17:31:50 UTC 2010

Hi

I just finished setting up the minute-replicate diff import. It's
running on willow because ptolemy can't connect to planet.osm.org.

You can monitor the state of the import process by calling

/home/project/o/s/m/osm/bin/replag -h

Currently it's 9 day(s) and 5 hour(s) behind the main database.

I'm not sure how the default mod_tile expiring rules are. As we're not
actively expiring tiles as part of our update process, it'll depend on
them when new features will appear on the map.

Peter