[Maps-l] Account-Extending June

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Mon May 10 19:48:00 UTC 2010

Hello folks,

at first of June, the toolserver-accounts will expire again. If you need your
account further, please send an eMail to

ts-accounts201001 at dabpunkt.eu

before this date. The eMail should contain your login-name in the subject and
in the body. Please do NOT send the eMail to this mailing-list; write a NEW
eMail, DON'T use the answer-function of your eMail-client (because it will
send the eMail to this mailinglist). If you send the eMail to the mailinglist,
you will get the "Can't use his/her eMail-client"-price (and some jokes from
the regulars) and NO extending.

This time, I will use our wiki to list account-names for which I got an email
for (see [1]) — please be a little bit patient after you sent me the email.
Maybe I will also send lists per mail too.

Please notice that tools of expired users will be disabled, so if you plan to
not extent your account, make sure that you transfer your tools to another ts-
user before 1. June.

We hope that this is the last time that we use email for account-extending and
that we can use something new next time.

If you have questions, please use the TS-Maillinglist.

Sincerly,
DaB.

[1] https://wiki.toolserver.org/submit/Account-Extending_2010-01

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885