[Maps-l] [Toolserver-l] OSM on Toolserver

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Wed Jun 16 06:37:43 UTC 2010

Marcus Buck schrieb:
> How much work is it? Half an hour? A day 9am-5pm? A month 9am-5pm? I do
> not even have a vague idea about the problems that need to be solved.
> Perhaps somebody can shed some light on it?

Setting up th styles it not an issue, let's say around 1 hour. Th think
I'm not sure about is, if we should do it on our development / toolserver.

My original Idea was to have the toolserver there for the people to play
around, test crazy or useful styles ans such.

The multilingual maps should go on the live system (what previously was
cassini). But there have been no pretensions to set up cassini with an
render stack. Maybe we just have to open a ticket in jira to get it done
[1]. Once the system is set up, I'd go on importing another clone of the
database [2] and set up the multilingual rendering again - and that's it.

Peter

[1] http://...
[2] i'M unsure about this one. Should we use ptolemy for live rendering
or should cassini carry it's own, local copy?