[Maps-l] First steps to my overlay

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Tue Jun 15 15:28:55 UTC 2010

Thomas Ineichen schrieb:
> Maybe it would be possible to create a cron job to check once a day if
> any  style  was  updated? Of course I still test my styles on my local
> machine  first,  but I could imagine that it'll take some weeks untill
> the style will be relatively stable.
You can test it on the live server using the command line "render" tool
and just come up with it here once you finished.

> I would feel better if hadn't to bother you twice a week.. ;)
changing the style twice a week means discarding all rendered tiles
twice a week so this is nothing I'd appreciate.

If your style changed there's no problem in mailing to the list. It may
take some time until so. responds but so we all can keep track on what's
happening on the TS.

Peter