[Maps-l] Hello :) was: Welcome to the "Maps-l" mailing list

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Thu Apr 16 16:41:02 UTC 2009

Moin,

I'd like to say hello, coming over here from Heise:

	http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/135887

This project sounds very interesting to me, esp. as I am currently
developing an AJAX application that renders OSM data in the browser. :)

Actually I didn't want to announce my project yet, as it is still quite
rough and WIP. But I am interested in working with you and hopefully I
can offer some insight and help. And in return maybe we can build a
faster XAPI server that can return smaller datasets? ;)

As for the actual work, is there more information yet than this mailing
list and the talk page:

	http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:OpenStreetMap/de

? So far I haven't found much other information.

All the best,

Tels

--
 Signed on Thu Apr 16 18:33:01 2009 with key 0x93B84C15.
 View my photo gallery: http://bloodgate.com/photos

 Mediawiki graph-extension: http://bloodgate.com/perl/graph/