[Licom-l] More on dual licensing (updating Q&A)

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at gmail.com
Fri May 29 23:09:19 UTC 2009

Personally I think we shouldn't worry about it that much as the
dual-licensing is merely transitional (by my understanding). Assuming
our outreach efforts are successful (which should switch to targeting
reusers after August 1), I would suggest that a year from now, we
propose switching to CC-BY-SA completely and dropping the
dual-licensing.

Ryan Kaldari